Call for Abstract
24th World Nursing and Healthcare Conference, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Concepts and Frameworks for Nursing and Healthcare”
World Nursing 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Nursing 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nursing Education comprises of the theoretical and informal preparing furnished to medical attendants with the reason to set them up for their obligations as nursing care experts. This instruction is given to nursing understudies by experienced attendants and other therapeutic experts who have qualified or experienced for instructive errands. Most nations offer medical caretaker instruction courses that can be pertinent to general nursing or to specific ranges including psychological wellness nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. Courses prompting independent enlistment as a medical attendant normally most recent four years. Medical attendant instruction likewise gives post-capability courses in expert subjects inside nursing.
- Track 2-1Teaching Strategies in Nursing Education
- Track 2-2Innovations In Nursing Education
- Track 2-3NCLEX and NNAAP exam
- Track 2-4International Nursing Education
- Track 2-5Graduate nursing education reform
- Track 2-6Use of new technology in nursing education
- Track 2-7Use of new technology in nursing education
- Track 2-8Student’s critical thinking and caring competency training
- Track 2-9Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Track 2-10Problem-based teaching and learning
- Track 2-11Advances in online nursing classes
- Track 2-12Online Nursing Programs
- Track 2-13Psychiatric nurse practitioner Education
- Track 2-14Nursing Programs and Courses
- Track 2-15New Technology In Nursing Education
- Track 2-16Continuing Nursing Education
Nursing practice is right granted by a state to protect those who need nursing care. The guidelines of the NPA and its rules provide safe parameters to work, as well as protect patients from unsafe nursing and unprofessional practice. Nursing practice information, advisories and guidelines are provided by the BRN to ensure continuous communication of competency standards to consumers, registered nurses, advanced practice nurses, employers, educators, and other regulators. As the scope of nursing practice changes and grows, this information also changes. The principles of nursing practice describe what everyone, from staff to patients, can expect from nursing.
- Track 3-1Recent Innovations in Nursing Practice
- Track 3-2Innovations in Patient Care
- Track 3-3Licence Practice Nursing (LPN)
- Track 3-4Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
- Track 3-5Certified Nursing Assistant
- Track 3-6Registered Nursing (RN)
- Track 3-7Travel Nurse
Nursing is one of the essential areas of medicinal services, concentrated on caring people, families, and groups so they may accomplish, keep up, or recoup ideal wellbeing and personal satisfaction. Medical attendants might be separated from other medicinal services suppliers on their way to deal with understanding consideration, preparing, and extent of training. Medical caretakers home in numerous claims to fame with varying levels of remedy expert. In the after-war time frame, nurture instruction has experienced a procedure of enhancement towards cutting edge and concentrated qualifications, and huge numbers of the conventional controls and supplier parts are evolving. Different types of nursing are: Registered nurse (RN), Licensed practical nurse (LPN), Travel nurse, Nurse practitioner (NP), Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse, Medical-surgical nurse, Emergency room nurse, Operating room (OR) nurse, Home health nurse, Post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) nurse.
- Track 4-1 Community Health Nursing
- Track 4-2Disaster Nursing
- Track 4-3Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 4-4Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-5Patient Safety Nursing
- Track 4-6Transitional Care Nursing
- Track 4-7Holistic Nursing
- Track 4-8Dental Care Nursing
- Track 4-9Forensic Nursing
- Track 4-10Community Health Nursing
- Track 4-11 Nephrology Nursing
- Track 4-12 Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 4-13 Palliative Care Nursing
- Track 4-14 Nursing informatics
- Track 4-15 Neuroscience Nursing
- Track 4-16Veterinary nursing
Healthcare refers to diagnosis, treatment and prevention from diseases and disorders. It provides complete mental and physical impairment to patients. It is of different types like primary, secondary. Different countries spends different amount of their GBP for their healthcare. They have their own policies in healthcare management. Healthcare systems provide the health needs to people of different regions.
- Track 5-1Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Track 5-2Health care research
- Track 5-3Public Health
- Track 5-4Skin healthcare
- Track 5-5Primary healthcare
- Track 5-6 Medicinal healthcare
- Track 5-7Healthcare System and Law
- Track 5-8Healthcare Equipment
- Track 5-9Advances in Healthcare
- Track 5-10Healthcare Marketing and Industry
- Track 5-11Healthcare Statistics
- Track 5-12Healthcare Finance
- Track 5-13Healthcare systems and their functioning
The Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner concentration is for registered nurses who wish to care for the health and well-being of women during their reproductive years as well as the normal newborn. Nurse-midwives provide prenatal birth and postpartum care for women and healthy newborns. In the United States, a certified nurse midwife (CNM) is an advanced practice registered nurse in nurse-midwifery, the care of women across their lifespan, including pregnancy and the postpartum period, and well woman care and birth control. Certified nurse midwives are exceptionally recognized by the International Confederation of Midwives as a type of midwives in the United States.
- Track 6-1Family Planning Services
- Track 6-2 Women’s Prisons
- Track 6-3 High-Risk Prenatal Management
- Track 6-4Women’s Reproductive Healthcare
- Track 6-5Midwifery Care: Labor, Birth and New born
Nursing has a place with that works with patients who encounter the evil impacts of various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular therapeutic guardians or cardiovascular medical attendants cure those conditions, for instance, temperamental angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary course disorder, congestive heart dissatisfaction, myocardial dead tissue and heart dysrhythmia under the supervision of a cardiologist. Heart therapeutic medical attendant specialists have the genuine work to do in essential condition. They are set up for different practice go, including coronary thought units (CCU), heart catheterization, genuine patient thought units (ICU), working theaters, cardiovascular recuperation centers, cardiovascular thought center clinical investigation, cardiovascular surgery wards, cardiovascular concentrated thought units (CVICU), and cardiovascular remedial wards.
- Track 8-1Cardiology Electrophysiology
- Track 8-2Cardiac Pacemaker
- Track 8-3 Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 8-4 Cardiomegaly (Enlarged Heart)
- Track 8-5Ischemic Heart Disease
- Track 8-6Cerebrovascular Heart Disease
Cancer nursing or oncology nurses are the professionals who take care of the patients with cancer and tumor. They examine and monitor the conditions of the patients. They prescribe medications and they take care of chemotherapy and other treatments. They will be graduated in oncology care and they are well-trained nursing professionals in cancer care.
Primary care and cancer nursing is a system to deliver care supports to professional nursing practice. Within Primary Nursing, a therapeutic relationship is established between a registered nurse and an individual patient and his or her family. Cancer nursing and oncology is the field of medicine that is devoted to cancer. Clinical oncology consists of three primary disciplines: Medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology.
- Track 9-1Breast cancer
- Track 9-2Blood cancer
- Track 9-3 Skin cancer
- Track 9-4 Bone cancer
- Track 9-5 Brain Cancer
- Track 9-6 Cervical cancer and vaginal cancer
- Track 9-7 Chemotherapy
Clinical Nursing conference brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of nursing like psychiatric, cancer, cardiac, critical care, adult & women health, pediatric and emergency nursing, midwifery, public health, healthcare and medicine from practice, research, administration, policy and education. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. The healthcare market is estimated at $4,430.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $21,346.4 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% from 2013 to 2020.
- Track 10-1 Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 10-2 Clinical Nursing and Nursing Theory
- Track 10-3 Clinical Nursing and Clinical Evaluation
- Track 10-4 Practices in Clinical Nursing
- Track 10-5 Promoting Clinical Outcomes
- Track 10-6 Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 10-7 Clinical Nurse Specialities
- Track 10-8Clinical Evaluation
- Track 11-1 Family Medicine
- Track 11-2 Acute Care Pediatric Nurse
- Track 11-3 Chronic Illness and Long-Term Care
- Track 11-4 Family Physician
- Track 11-5 Primary and Specialty Health Care
- Track 11-6 Diabetes Nurse
- Track 11-7 Nurse Dietitian
- Track 11-8 Physiotherapy Nurse
- Track 11-9 Health visiting
- Track 12-1Health care laws
- Track 12-2 Ethical issues in legal nursing
- Track 12-3 Medical practice and linked life insurance
- Track 12-4 Role of legal nursing
- Track 12-5 Legal Nurse in end of life care
- Track 12-6 The affordable care act and it
- Track 12-7 Involvement of nurses in change of health policies
The present deficiency crested in late 2001 when normal national clinic Registered nurses opening rates were assessed at 13% and clinics reported 126,000 unfilled full-time proportionate Registered nurses positions. Albeit national opening rates dropped to an expected 8.5% in late 2005, numerous doctors’ facilities keep on battling with deficiencies of RNs. Indeed, free national arbitrary example studies directed in 2004 and 2005 found that a larger part of Registered nurses (82%), doctors (81%), clinic CEOs (68%), and boss nursing officers (74%) apparent a nursing deficiency in the doctor's facilities where they conceded patients or were utilized.
- Track 13-1Sexually transmitted diseases in women and its management
- Track 13-2Obstetric and Gynaecologic malignancies
- Track 13-3Cardiac diseases and disorders in women
- Track 13-4Hypertension and diabetes and its management
- Track 13-5Nursing care during child birth and preterm birth prevention
- Track 13-6Orthopaedic Nursing
- Track 13-7Endometriosis and its management during pregnancy
Critical Care Nursing research to provide an international interdisciplinary forum for the publication and exchange of research findings aims to promote excellence of care to critically ill patients by specialist nurses and their professional colleagues. Delirium in critically ill patients a common multifactorial disorder is associated with various negative outcomes. In the emergency state, the patients are treated by trauma nurses and they handle urgent situations where the cause of injury or disease isn't yet known. The Emergency nurses are endowed with specific skills, knowledge and attribute to provide care to critically ill or unstable patients and their families. The modification of professional nursing knowledge, skills in nursing, health and both emotional and urgent needs of disaster victims is called Disaster Nursing. Complementary Health Practitioners play an important role in the Acute and Critical Care Setting.
- Track 14-1Acute renal Failure and hemofiltration
- Track 14-2 Acute respiratory failure and Ventilation
- Track 14-3 Trauma Nursing
- Track 14-4 Accidents and emergency nursing
- Track 14-5 Brain death, organ donation and transplantation
- Track 14-6 Nursing care and physiotherapy
Gynecology & Obstetrics nursing, likewise called perinatal nursing, is a nursing claim to fame that works with patients who are endeavoring to wind up noticeably pregnant, are presently pregnant, or have as of late conveyed. Obstetrical medical caretakers help give pre-birth care and testing, care of patients encountering pregnancy intricacies, mind amid work and conveyance, and care of patients following conveyance. Obstetrical medical caretakers work intimately with obstetricians, birthing specialists, and attendant experts. They likewise give supervision of patient care experts and surgical technologists.
Gynecology & Obstetrics attendants perform postoperative care on a surgical unit, stretch test assessments, cardiovascular checking, vascular observing, and wellbeing appraisals. Obstetrical attendants are required to have specific abilities, for example, electronic fetal observing, non-stretch tests, neonatal revival, and solution organization by persistent intravenous dribble.
Obstetrical attendants work in a wide range of conditions, for example, therapeutic workplaces, pre-birth centers, work and conveyance units, antepartum units, baby blues units, working theaters, and clinical research.
- Track 15-1Contraception
- Track 15-2Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Track 15-3Infections in Pregnancy
- Track 15-4Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia
- Track 15-5Operative Obstetrics
- Track 15-6Basics of Breast Diseases related to OB/GY
- Track 15-7Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Track 15-8Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Track 15-9Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Track 15-10Endocrinology of Pregnancy
Pediatrics (also spelled paediatrics or pædiatrics) is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends people is under pediatric care up to the age of 21. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician, or paediatrician. The word pediatrics and its cognates mean "healer of children. Pediatricians work both in hospitals, particularly those working in its specialized subfields such as neonatology, and as primary care physicians.
- Track 16-1 General Pediatrics
- Track 16-2 Preterm-Birth Complications and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Track 16-3 Pediatric Allergy and Respiratory Disorders
- Track 16-4 Pediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases
- Track 16-5 Pediatric Haematology and Oncology
- Track 16-6 Pediatric Cardiology and Research
- Track 16-7 Pediatric Mental Health
- Track 16-8 Pediatric Emergencies and Trauma Treatment
A surgical nurse is specialized in perioperative care provided to surgical patients before, during, and after surgery. There are different kinds of surgical nurse, and surgical nursing as a career can be very demanding. Compensation in this field varies, depending on where a nurse works. Some surgical nurses make salaries in the same figure that of those of doctors. Surgical nurses may practice in different types of surgery. General surgery, vascular surgery, Colo-rectal surgery, Surgical Oncology, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery.
- Track 17-1 General surgery and its specialities
- Track 17-2 Plastic Surgery
- Track 17-3 Ophthalmic Surgery
- Track 17-4 Oral Sugery
- Track 17-5 Neurosurgery
- Track 17-6 Orthopaedic Surgery
- Track 17-7 Obstetric and Gynaecology Surgery
- Track 17-8 Advancements in Surgery
Geriatrics focuses on human services of elderly individuals. It expects to improve wellbeing in elderly by forestalling and treating ailments and incapacities in established grown-ups. There is no age limit at which a patient might be under the supervision of a geriatric doctor, a doctor who spends significant time in the care of elderly individuals. Or maybe, this choice is dictated by the individual patient's needs, and the accessibility of an authority. It is vital to take note of the distinction between geriatrics, the care of matured individuals, and gerontology, which is simply the investigation of the maturing procedure.
Psychiatric nursing or mental health nursing is that the specialty of nursing that cares for individuals of all ages with psychological state or mental distress, like dementia praecox, manic-depressive illness, psychosis, depression or dementia. Being a mental health nurse may be terribly appreciated; however, it may be a trying and showing emotion exhausting job moreover. Moreover, as operating full-time, you'll conjointly work part-time or nonchalantly during this field. Registered nurses will add the mental health field and that they may increase their qualifications by enterprise more study during this field for either a graduate diploma or Master’s degree or apply to become a certified mental health nurse.
The travel nurse is a term generally used to indicate the nursing shortage. They are allowed to travel from different places to another to avoid the shortage of nurses. They are generally working in hospitals and clinics and they are temporary arrangements to avoid shortages. They need a special training as they deal with patients of different regions
- Track 21-1Travel nursing agencies
- Track 21-2 International travel nurse
- Track 21-3Travel nursing companies
Nurture professionals (NP) understands as Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) who is endorsed to give confirmation based practice through the examination and arrangement bleak condition the patients. Broad categories of APRNs include Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Nurse Midwife (CNM), Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), and Nurse Practitioner (NP). In the advanced practice role and population focus area, the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse a licensee authorized by the Board to practice is required to obtain 20 contact hours of targeted continuing nursing education. In acclimating to the International Council of Nurses, an NP/APRN is "an enlisted therapeutic specialist who has attired the refined database, expand essential authority aptitudes and clinical abilities for since a long time back named sharpen, in which country they are credentialed to practice.
The e-Health and Telemedicine and covers the clinical applications of telemedicine and management of electronic health records full spectrum of advances. They offer indispensable tools for home healthcare, remote patient monitoring, disease management, and advances in technology for medical centers, practitioners, and hospitals not only for rural health and battlefield care, but also for nursing home, assisted living facilities, and maritime and aviation settings. A “means of applying new low-cost electronic technologies, such as 'web-enabled' transactions, advanced networks and new design approaches, to healthcare delivery e-health includes the use of the internet or other electronic media. Clinical or biomedical research informatics involves the use of informatics in discovery and management of new knowledge relating to health and disease.
- Track 24-1Clinical Applications of Telemedicine
- Track 24-2Preventive e-Health Systems
- Track 24-3Telehealth
- Track 24-4e- Health: Cyber Medicine
- Track 24-5Emergency Medicine
- Track 24-6 Clinical applications of telemedicine
- Track 24-7 Preventive e health systems
An adult-gerontology nurse practitioner (AGNP) is a nurse practitioner that specializes in continuing and comprehensive healthcare for adults across the lifespan from adolescence to old age. An important aspect of nurses to get the trust and confidence of each patient in improving their quality of life. The Adult nurses care for adult patients who are suffering from a variety of health conditions, ranging from minor injuries and ailments to acute and long-term illnesses and diseases. Promoting good health and well-being through education and awareness on certain topics such as diabetes, weight loss and quitting smoking. They will work within a multidisciplinary team but will in the main point of contact for patients, often providing the most continuity of care.
- Track 25-1 Anxiety and sleep disorders
- Track 25-2Electroconvulsive therapy & effects
- Track 25-3Adult care
- Track 25-4Fall prevention
The world market for medical nutrition is growing at a steady rate worldwide. The Global Baby Food & Pediatric Nutrition Market in 2011 is estimated be worth USD 38,180.9 million growing at a CAGR of 7.97% during 2007 – 2017 from USD 28,100.0 million in 2007. The Market is estimated to be worth USD 60,521.7 million in 2015 and is forecasted to reach USD 68,681.0 million in 2017. The number of baby boomers aged 65 and/or older in Canada is predicted to rise from 4.8 million in 2010 to 6.5 million by 2020. This means that in 10 years, one in six Canadians will be over the age of 65. Food intolerance continued to register a positive performance in 2014. Demand for products formulated and marketed specifically for food intolerance remained positive with current retail value growth of 3% to reach C$198 million. Food intolerance is expected to see a retail value CAGR of 2% in constant terms to reach C$216 million in 2019.With global sales of US$160.3 billion in 2010, the Better For You (BFY) category is expected to grow by 24.6% to over US$199.8 billion by 2015. Packaged food represents the strongest sub-sector within the BFY category, with current sales at US$ 117.3 billion. In 2010, BFY packaged foods accounted for 6% of global packaged food sales. This sector is expected to continue to dominate the health and wellness category through to 2015, with BFY packaged food forecasted to comprise 71.7% of total BFY product sales.
- Track 26-1Public Health Nutrition
- Track 26-2Paediatric Nutrition
- Track 26-3Malnutrition and its Effects
- Track 26-4Childhood Overweight and Obesity
- Track 26-5Fitness Management
- Track 26-6Nutritional Assessment and Basic Requirements
- Track 26-7Hypoglycaemia and Diet
- Track 26-8Pediatric Obesity & Nutrition
Nurse management specialists of play a vital role in creating a stronger healthcare system. A nurse management leader wears many hats. Overall nurse managers help to coordinate a strong infrastructure across divisions. Nursing informatics specialists may coordinate patient records, prepare reports and train other nurses on new technology whereas Clinical research informatics is a subfield of health informatics that tries to improve the efficiency of clinical research. Alternative Medicine includes practices claimed to have the healing effects of the medicine. An accomplished manager will need to be equipped to deal with financial, quality and human resource management built on the foundations of a sound knowledge of the healthcare system and organizational structure and culture as nursing leadership which is critical for maintaining productivity, cost-effectiveness and improving patient outcomes. Physical therapy (PT), known as Physiotherapy, is a primary care specialty using mechanical force and movements.
- Track 28-1Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 28-2Telemedicine and Telerehabilitation
- Track 28-3 Occupational health Nursing
Infectious Diseases are regularly filling in enormous number. Although basic contaminations are dealt by doctors without formal skill in Infectious Diseases, Infectious Diseases can be controlled in situations where a contamination is hard to analyze. They may likewise be solicited to help decide the cause from a fever of obscure inception. Infectious Diseases experts can hone both in healing centers (inpatient) and facilities (outpatient). In healing facilities, Infectious Diseases authorities help guarantee the auspicious finding and treatment of intense contaminations by prescribing the suitable demonstrative tests to recognize the wellspring of the disease and by prescribing the fitting anti-toxin to treat the disease. For specific sorts of contaminations, association of an Infectious Diseases authorities may enhance tolerant outcomes. In facility, Infectious Diseases masters can give long haul care to patients with interminable diseases, for example, HIV.
- Track 30-1Tuberculosis
- Track 30-2Chicken Pox
- Track 30-3Diphtheria
- Track 30-4Pertussis/Whooping cough
- Track 30-5Diarrhea
- Track 30-6Mumps
- Track 30-7Tetanus
- Track 30-8Swine flu
- Track 30-9Cholera
- Track 30-10Ebola virus disease
- Track 30-11Meningitis
The main motto of evidence-based clinical practice is to improve patient care from experience to informed clinical practice. This helps in dealing with the treatment systematically as well as reducing the dosage of medicine and products on patients. Evidence-based clinical practice is done by assessing the result and applying it into the clinical care. It’s much more efficient and progressive in the field of research too. Satisfied patient outcomes are seen in evidence-based clinical practice. The match between external and objective clinical data and applied subjective clinical judgment is one of the critical clinical values for an evidence-based practice.
Primary Healthcare is the extremely important first care that is based on scientifically well-done and universally acceptable methods and technology, which make health care easy to get to people and families in a community. The International Classification of Primary Care (ICPC) is a standardized tool for understanding and analysing information on interventions in primary care by the reason for the patient visit. Common long-lasting sicknesses usually treated in primary care may include high blood pressure, pain, Diabetes, breathing disease, COPD, depression and fear and stress, back pain, painful joint swelling or thyroid dysfunction. Driven by population magnification and aging, the total number of office visits to primary care medicos is projected to increment from 462 million in 2008 to 565 million in 2025. Primary care also includes many basic mother-based and child health care services, such as family planning services and vaccinations.
Anesthesiology, anesthesia or analgesics is the restorative strength that spotlights on perioperative drug and the organization of anesthesia. The American Society of Anesthesiologists characterize anesthesiology as "the act of prescription committed to the alleviation of agony and aggregate care of the surgical patient some time recently, amid and after surgery Intensive care medicine or critical care medicine is a branch of medicine worried about the determination and administration of hazardous conditions that may require refined organ bolster and invasive checking. Patients requiring concentrated care may require bolster for insecurity (hypertension/hypotension), aviation route or respiratory bargain, (for example, ventilator bolster), intense renal disappointment, possibly deadly heart arrhythmias, or the aggregate impacts of numerous organ disappointment, all the more usually alluded to now as different organ brokenness disorder. They may likewise be conceded for serious/obtrusive observing, for example, the critical hours after significant surgery when esteemed excessively unsteady, making it impossible to exchange to a less seriously checked unit
- Track 33-1cardiovascular system
- Track 33-2central nervous system
- Track 33-3endocrine system
- Track 33-4gastro-intestinal tract (and nutritional condition)
- Track 33-5hematology, microbiology (including sepsis status), peripheries (and skin)