Call for Abstract
24th World Nursing and Healthcare Conference, will be organized around the theme “”
World Nursing 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Nursing 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nursing Education comprises of the theoretical and informal preparing furnished to medical attendants with the reason to set them up for their obligations as nursing care experts. This instruction is given to nursing understudies by experienced attendants and other therapeutic experts who have qualified or experienced for instructive errands. Most nations offer medical caretaker instruction courses that can be pertinent to general nursing or to specific ranges including psychological wellness nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. Courses prompting independent enlistment as a medical attendant normally most recent four years. Medical attendant instruction likewise gives post-capability courses in expert subjects inside nursing.
- Track 1-1Teaching Strategies in Nursing Education
- Track 1-2Innovations In Nursing Education
- Track 1-3NCLEX and NNAAP exam
- Track 1-4International Nursing Education
- Track 1-5Graduate nursing education reform
- Track 1-6Use of new technology in nursing education
- Track 1-7Use of new technology in nursing education
- Track 1-8Student’s critical thinking and caring competency training
- Track 1-9Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Track 1-10Problem-based teaching and learning
- Track 1-11Advances in online nursing classes
- Track 1-12Online Nursing Programs
- Track 1-13Psychiatric nurse practitioner Education
- Track 1-14Nursing Programs and Courses
- Track 1-15New Technology In Nursing Education
- Track 1-16Continuing Nursing Education
Healthcare refers to diagnosis, treatment and prevention from diseases and disorders. It provides complete mental and physical impairment to patients. It is of different types like primary, secondary. Different countries spends different amount of their GBP for their healthcare. They have their own policies in healthcare management. Healthcare systems provide the health needs to people of different regions.
- Track 2-1Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Track 2-2Health care research
- Track 2-3Public Health
- Track 2-4Skin healthcare
- Track 2-5Primary healthcare
- Track 2-6 Medicinal healthcare
- Track 2-7Healthcare System and Law
- Track 2-8Healthcare Equipment
- Track 2-9Advances in Healthcare
- Track 2-10Healthcare Marketing and Industry
- Track 2-11Healthcare Statistics
- Track 2-12Healthcare Finance
- Track 2-13Healthcare systems and their functioning
Nursing practice is right granted by a state to protect those who need nursing care. The guidelines of the NPA and its rules provide safe parameters to work, as well as protect patients from unsafe nursing and unprofessional practice. Nursing practice information, advisories and guidelines are provided by the BRN to ensure continuous communication of competency standards to consumers, registered nurses, advanced practice nurses, employers, educators, and other regulators. As the scope of nursing practice changes and grows, this information also changes. The principles of nursing practice describe what everyone, from staff to patients, can expect from nursing.
- Track 3-1Recent Innovations in Nursing Practice
- Track 3-2Innovations in Patient Care
- Track 3-3Licence Practice Nursing (LPN)
- Track 3-4Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
- Track 3-5Certified Nursing Assistant
- Track 3-6Registered Nursing (RN)
- Track 3-7Travel Nurse
Nursing is one of the essential areas of medicinal services, concentrated on caring people, families, and groups so they may accomplish, keep up, or recoup ideal wellbeing and personal satisfaction. Medical attendants might be separated from other medicinal services suppliers on their way to deal with understanding consideration, preparing, and extent of training. Medical caretakers home in numerous claims to fame with varying levels of remedy expert. In the after-war time frame, nurture instruction has experienced a procedure of enhancement towards cutting edge and concentrated qualifications, and huge numbers of the conventional controls and supplier parts are evolving. Different types of nursing are: Registered nurse (RN), Licensed practical nurse (LPN), Travel nurse, Nurse practitioner (NP), Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse, Medical-surgical nurse, Emergency room nurse, Operating room (OR) nurse, Home health nurse, Post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) nurse.
- Track 4-1 Community Health Nursing
- Track 4-2Disaster Nursing
- Track 4-3Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 4-4Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-5Patient Safety Nursing
- Track 4-6Transitional Care Nursing
- Track 4-7Holistic Nursing
- Track 4-8Dental Care Nursing
- Track 4-9Forensic Nursing
- Track 4-10Community Health Nursing
- Track 4-11 Nephrology Nursing
- Track 4-12 Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 4-13 Palliative Care Nursing
- Track 4-14 Nursing informatics
- Track 4-15 Neuroscience Nursing
- Track 4-16Veterinary nursing
Cancer nursing or oncology nurses are the professionals who take care of the patients with cancer and tumor. They examine and monitor the conditions of the patients. They prescribe medications and they take care of chemotherapy and other treatments. They will be graduated in oncology care and they are well-trained nursing professionals in cancer care.
Primary care and cancer nursing is a system to deliver care supports to professional nursing practice. Within Primary Nursing, a therapeutic relationship is established between a registered nurse and an individual patient and his or her family. Cancer nursing and oncology is the field of medicine that is devoted to cancer. Clinical oncology consists of three primary disciplines: Medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology.
- Track 5-1Breast cancer
- Track 5-2Blood cancer
- Track 5-3 Skin cancer
- Track 5-4 Bone cancer
- Track 5-5 Brain Cancer
- Track 5-6 Cervical cancer and vaginal cancer
- Track 5-7 Chemotherapy
Nursing has a place with that works with patients who encounter the evil impacts of various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular therapeutic guardians or cardiovascular medical attendants cure those conditions, for instance, temperamental angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary course disorder, congestive heart dissatisfaction, myocardial dead tissue and heart dysrhythmia under the supervision of a cardiologist. Heart therapeutic medical attendant specialists have the genuine work to do in essential condition. They are set up for different practice go, including coronary thought units (CCU), heart catheterization, genuine patient thought units (ICU), working theaters, cardiovascular recuperation centers, cardiovascular thought center clinical investigation, cardiovascular surgery wards, cardiovascular concentrated thought units (CVICU), and cardiovascular remedial wards.
- Track 6-1Cardiology Electrophysiology
- Track 6-2Cardiac Pacemaker
- Track 6-3 Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 6-4 Cardiomegaly (Enlarged Heart)
- Track 6-5Ischemic Heart Disease
- Track 6-6Cerebrovascular Heart Disease
Pediatrics (also spelled paediatrics or pædiatrics) is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends people is under pediatric care up to the age of 21. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician, or paediatrician. The word pediatrics and its cognates mean "healer of children. Pediatricians work both in hospitals, particularly those working in its specialized subfields such as neonatology, and as primary care physicians.
- Track 7-1 General Pediatrics
- Track 7-2 Preterm-Birth Complications and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Track 7-3 Pediatric Allergy and Respiratory Disorders
- Track 7-4 Pediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases
- Track 7-5 Pediatric Haematology and Oncology
- Track 7-6 Pediatric Cardiology and Research
- Track 7-7 Pediatric Mental Health
- Track 7-8 Pediatric Emergencies and Trauma Treatment
A surgical nurse is specialized in perioperative care provided to surgical patients before, during, and after surgery. There are different kinds of surgical nurse, and surgical nursing as a career can be very demanding. Compensation in this field varies, depending on where a nurse works. Some surgical nurses make salaries in the same figure that of those of doctors. Surgical nurses may practice in different types of surgery. General surgery, vascular surgery, Colo-rectal surgery, Surgical Oncology, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery.
- Track 8-1 General surgery and its specialities
- Track 8-2 Plastic Surgery
- Track 8-3 Ophthalmic Surgery
- Track 8-4 Oral Sugery
- Track 8-5 Neurosurgery
- Track 8-6 Orthopaedic Surgery
- Track 8-7 Obstetric and Gynaecology Surgery
- Track 8-8 Advancements in Surgery
Clinical Nursing conference brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of nursing like psychiatric, cancer, cardiac, critical care, adult & women health, pediatric and emergency nursing, midwifery, public health, healthcare and medicine from practice, research, administration, policy and education. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. The healthcare market is estimated at $4,430.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $21,346.4 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% from 2013 to 2020.
- Track 9-1 Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 9-2 Clinical Nursing and Nursing Theory
- Track 9-3 Clinical Nursing and Clinical Evaluation
- Track 9-4 Practices in Clinical Nursing
- Track 9-5 Promoting Clinical Outcomes
- Track 9-6 Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 9-7 Clinical Nurse Specialities
- Track 9-8Clinical Evaluation
Critical Care Nursing research to provide an international interdisciplinary forum for the publication and exchange of research findings aims to promote excellence of care to critically ill patients by specialist nurses and their professional colleagues. Delirium in critically ill patients a common multifactorial disorder is associated with various negative outcomes. In the emergency state, the patients are treated by trauma nurses and they handle urgent situations where the cause of injury or disease isn't yet known. The Emergency nurses are endowed with specific skills, knowledge and attribute to provide care to critically ill or unstable patients and their families. The modification of professional nursing knowledge, skills in nursing, health and both emotional and urgent needs of disaster victims is called Disaster Nursing. Complementary Health Practitioners play an important role in the Acute and Critical Care Setting.
- Track 10-1Acute renal Failure and hemofiltration
- Track 10-2 Acute respiratory failure and Ventilation
- Track 10-3 Trauma Nursing
- Track 10-4 Accidents and emergency nursing
- Track 10-5 Brain death, organ donation and transplantation
- Track 10-6 Nursing care and physiotherapy
Nursing, as a confirmation based zone of practice, has been creating subsequent to the season of Florence Nightingale to the present day, where numerous nursing caretakers now function as scientists situated in colleges and in addition in the human services setting. Medical attendant training places accentuation upon the utilization of proof from exploration with a specific end goal to legitimize nursing mediations. Nursing research falls to a great extent into two regions: 1. Quantitative exploration or research is situated in the worldview of coherent positivism and is engaged upon results for customers that are quantifiable, by and large utilizing measurements. The overwhelming examination technique is the randomized controlled trial. 2. Qualitative exploration or research is situated in the worldview of phenomenology, grounded hypothesis, ethnography and others, and analyses the experience of those accepting or conveying the nursing care, centering, specifically, on the implying that it holds for the person. The exploration techniques most ordinarily utilized are meetings, contextual analyses, center gatherings and ethnography.
The present deficiency crested in late 2001 when normal national clinic Registered nurses opening rates were assessed at 13% and clinics reported 126,000 unfilled full-time proportionate Registered nurses positions. Albeit national opening rates dropped to an expected 8.5% in late 2005, numerous doctors’ facilities keep on battling with deficiencies of RNs. Indeed, free national arbitrary example studies directed in 2004 and 2005 found that a larger part of Registered nurses (82%), doctors (81%), clinic CEOs (68%), and boss nursing officers (74%) apparent a nursing deficiency in the doctor's facilities where they conceded patients or were utilized.
- Track 12-1Sexually transmitted diseases in women and its management
- Track 12-2Obstetric and Gynaecologic malignancies
- Track 12-3Cardiac diseases and disorders in women
- Track 12-4Hypertension and diabetes and its management
- Track 12-5Nursing care during child birth and preterm birth prevention
- Track 12-6Orthopaedic Nursing
- Track 12-7Endometriosis and its management during pregnancy
An adult-gerontology nurse practitioner (AGNP) is a nurse practitioner that specializes in continuing and comprehensive healthcare for adults across the lifespan from adolescence to old age. An important aspect of nurses to get the trust and confidence of each patient in improving their quality of life. The Adult nurses care for adult patients who are suffering from a variety of health conditions, ranging from minor injuries and ailments to acute and long-term illnesses and diseases. Promoting good health and well-being through education and awareness on certain topics such as diabetes, weight loss and quitting smoking. They will work within a multidisciplinary team but will in the main point of contact for patients, often providing the most continuity of care.
- Track 13-1 Anxiety and sleep disorders
- Track 13-2Electroconvulsive therapy & effects
- Track 13-3Adult care
- Track 13-4Fall prevention
Gynecology & Obstetrics nursing, likewise called perinatal nursing, is a nursing claim to fame that works with patients who are endeavoring to wind up noticeably pregnant, are presently pregnant, or have as of late conveyed. Obstetrical medical caretakers help give pre-birth care and testing, care of patients encountering pregnancy intricacies, mind amid work and conveyance, and care of patients following conveyance. Obstetrical medical caretakers work intimately with obstetricians, birthing specialists, and attendant experts. They likewise give supervision of patient care experts and surgical technologists.
Gynecology & Obstetrics attendants perform postoperative care on a surgical unit, stretch test assessments, cardiovascular checking, vascular observing, and wellbeing appraisals. Obstetrical attendants are required to have specific abilities, for example, electronic fetal observing, non-stretch tests, neonatal revival, and solution organization by persistent intravenous dribble.
Obstetrical attendants work in a wide range of conditions, for example, therapeutic workplaces, pre-birth centers, work and conveyance units, antepartum units, baby blues units, working theaters, and clinical research.
- Track 14-1Contraception
- Track 14-2Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Track 14-3Infections in Pregnancy
- Track 14-4Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia
- Track 14-5Operative Obstetrics
- Track 14-6Basics of Breast Diseases related to OB/GY
- Track 14-7Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Track 14-8Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Track 14-9Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Track 14-10Endocrinology of Pregnancy
The main motto of evidence-based clinical practice is to improve patient care from experience to informed clinical practice. This helps in dealing with the treatment systematically as well as reducing the dosage of medicine and products on patients. Evidence-based clinical practice is done by assessing the result and applying it into the clinical care. It’s much more efficient and progressive in the field of research too. Satisfied patient outcomes are seen in evidence-based clinical practice. The match between external and objective clinical data and applied subjective clinical judgment is one of the critical clinical values for an evidence-based practice.
- Track 17-1 Family Medicine
- Track 17-2 Acute Care Pediatric Nurse
- Track 17-3 Chronic Illness and Long-Term Care
- Track 17-4 Family Physician
- Track 17-5 Primary and Specialty Health Care
- Track 17-6 Diabetes Nurse
- Track 17-7 Nurse Dietitian
- Track 17-8 Physiotherapy Nurse
- Track 17-9 Health visiting
The e-Health and Telemedicine and covers the clinical applications of telemedicine and management of electronic health records full spectrum of advances. They offer indispensable tools for home healthcare, remote patient monitoring, disease management, and advances in technology for medical centers, practitioners, and hospitals not only for rural health and battlefield care, but also for nursing home, assisted living facilities, and maritime and aviation settings. A “means of applying new low-cost electronic technologies, such as 'web-enabled' transactions, advanced networks and new design approaches, to healthcare delivery e-health includes the use of the internet or other electronic media. Clinical or biomedical research informatics involves the use of informatics in discovery and management of new knowledge relating to health and disease.
- Track 19-1Clinical Applications of Telemedicine
- Track 19-2Preventive e-Health Systems
- Track 19-3Telehealth
- Track 19-4e- Health: Cyber Medicine
- Track 19-5Emergency Medicine
- Track 19-6 Clinical applications of telemedicine
- Track 19-7 Preventive e health systems
- Track 20-1Health care laws
- Track 20-2 Ethical issues in legal nursing
- Track 20-3 Medical practice and linked life insurance
- Track 20-4 Role of legal nursing
- Track 20-5 Legal Nurse in end of life care
- Track 20-6 The affordable care act and it
- Track 20-7 Involvement of nurses in change of health policies
- Track 22-1Travel nursing agencies
- Track 22-2 International travel nurse
- Track 22-3Travel nursing companies
- Track 23-1cardiovascular system
- Track 23-2central nervous system
- Track 23-3endocrine system
- Track 23-4gastro-intestinal tract (and nutritional condition)
- Track 23-5hematology, microbiology (including sepsis status), peripheries (and skin)
The Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner concentration is for registered nurses who wish to care for the health and well-being of women during their reproductive years as well as the normal newborn. Nurse-midwives provide prenatal birth and postpartum care for women and healthy newborns. In the United States, a certified nurse midwife (CNM) is an advanced practice registered nurse in nurse-midwifery, the care of women across their lifespan, including pregnancy and the postpartum period, and well woman care and birth control. Certified nurse midwives are exceptionally recognized by the International Confederation of Midwives as a type of midwives in the United States.
- Track 25-1Family Planning Services
- Track 25-2 Women’s Prisons
- Track 25-3 High-Risk Prenatal Management
- Track 25-4Women’s Reproductive Healthcare
- Track 25-5Midwifery Care: Labor, Birth and New born
Geriatrics focuses on human services of elderly individuals. It expects to improve wellbeing in elderly by forestalling and treating ailments and incapacities in established grown-ups. There is no age limit at which a patient might be under the supervision of a geriatric doctor, a doctor who spends significant time in the care of elderly individuals. Or maybe, this choice is dictated by the individual patient's needs, and the accessibility of an authority. It is vital to take note of the distinction between geriatrics, the care of matured individuals, and gerontology, which is simply the investigation of the maturing procedure.
Pediatric obesity is a complex health issue. It occurs in children when above the normal or healthy weight for his or her age and height exceeds. The main causes of excess weight depend upon behaviour and genetics. Behaviours can include dietary patterns, physical activity, inactivity, medication use, and other exposures. Pediatric obesity leads to dangerous diseases like Risk for Heart Diseases & Diabetes, High blood pressure and Bone problems etc.
Nurse management specialists of play a vital role in creating a stronger healthcare system. A nurse management leader wears many hats. Overall nurse managers help to coordinate a strong infrastructure across divisions. Nursing informatics specialists may coordinate patient records, prepare reports and train other nurses on new technology whereas Clinical research informatics is a subfield of health informatics that tries to improve the efficiency of clinical research. Alternative Medicine includes practices claimed to have the healing effects of the medicine. An accomplished manager will need to be equipped to deal with financial, quality and human resource management built on the foundations of a sound knowledge of the healthcare system and organizational structure and culture as nursing leadership which is critical for maintaining productivity, cost-effectiveness and improving patient outcomes. Physical therapy (PT), known as Physiotherapy, is a primary care specialty using mechanical force and movements.
- Track 28-1Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 28-2Telemedicine and Telerehabilitation
- Track 28-3 Occupational health Nursing
Infectious Diseases are regularly filling in enormous number. Although basic contaminations are dealt by doctors without formal skill in Infectious Diseases, Infectious Diseases can be controlled in situations where a contamination is hard to analyze. They may likewise be solicited to help decide the cause from a fever of obscure inception. Infectious Diseases experts can hone both in healing centers (inpatient) and facilities (outpatient). In healing facilities, Infectious Diseases authorities help guarantee the auspicious finding and treatment of intense contaminations by prescribing the suitable demonstrative tests to recognize the wellspring of the disease and by prescribing the fitting anti-toxin to treat the disease. For specific sorts of contaminations, association of an Infectious Diseases authorities may enhance tolerant outcomes. In facility, Infectious Diseases masters can give long haul care to patients with interminable diseases, for example, HIV.
- Track 29-1Tuberculosis
- Track 29-2Chicken Pox
- Track 29-3Diphtheria
- Track 29-4Pertussis/Whooping cough
- Track 29-5Diarrhea
- Track 29-6Mumps
- Track 29-7Tetanus
- Track 29-8Swine flu
- Track 29-9Cholera
- Track 29-10Ebola virus disease
- Track 29-11Meningitis